What do we believe?
- We believe in the Bible as the sole and sufficient source of truth
- We believe in the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Jesus is the eternal Son of God, who became man.
- The fallen nature of man through sin
- Jesus is the only way of salvation
- The atoning death of Jesus through His perfect sacrifice on Calvary
- The bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus
- The unique position of Jesus as the only mediator between God and man
- The Church, the body of Christ of which Jesus alone is the Head
- The indwelling Holy Spirit from the moment of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ
We believe that prayer can change your life. There is power in prayer to change people, events, circumstances and the direction you are heading.
The Bible encourages us to pray without ceasing, not just personally but also as a church.
“…….God who by his mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of, infinitely beyond our highest prayer, desires, thoughts, or hopes.” Ephesians 3:20 (The Living Bible)
We meet for prayer every Wednesday at 8.00pm. Trust God to change your life by joining us for prayer.